Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Trigonometry isn't so bad..




Trigonometry.I just can't get enough of it. Literally.
Exercises. Homework. Homework. Some more Homework.
Might as well have classes day and night doing trigo. -,-
Geeeeeez.

Besides the trigo homework & dreadful REP test,
today was pretty awesome
. :)
A window of opportunity has opened up for me.
Celest Foo, introduced me to the manager of Talentz Inc. and I was offered a 5-week training course which covers modeling, hosting, acting & singing!
Just sent my application form not too long ago. I'm totally
psyched! :D
I wouldn't have met Celest if not for church so I really feel that this is a God-given opportunity.
I really pray that I can claim this opportunity and be able to serve God in this area.
:DDD


Hm, Trigo suddenly doesn't seem so bad! x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment