Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sundays.


Lazy Sundays.

Woke up at 11am with my arms aching like what. By right, I should have woken at 9am (slept at 1am). Woke up all dizzy & lethargic. Breakfast was a cup of water.

Hung out on Facebook for a while. Oh yea, I made a twitter account! Follow me @ http://twitter.com/whathebronte. Credits to Darren Yeo for the username (He likes to replace the f-word with my name). Funny, freakishly tall dude.

Watched I Love You, Man. I was about to write a short sypnosis, but I thought-- you can google it yourself. :) It was a good-hearted movie about friendship and was really funny in some parts. Not bad, but I'd advice you to watch it ony if you had time to kill. I'll give it a 7/10.
If you're looking for comedies, look up Fired Up or Superbad. Super Funneh. ;D

Rest of the afternoon was just random shit.
Off to do homework~

D;

0 comments:

Post a Comment