Friday, July 24, 2009

Tired.

Sorry,
I had not blogged for two weeks. :|

I kinda felt sick of blogging with such terribly little time I had on my hands. School drags to 3-4pm for the past two weeks & when I come home, I kinda feel like fainting on the spot.

School. These past two weeks we had interns to teach us. Ms. EILEEEEN Chong, the funny EL intern & had the funniest laugh I've heard. Haha. We kinda bullied her, saying every person was absent when she calls out for someone to answer her question. One time, she was randomly asking what we learned in sexuality class. Told her it was sex. Ms. Au & Tang, the E. math interns. Ms. Au, smiles all the time, like all the time. Cute, but it gets creepy sometimes. Ms. Tang, "Tang" is an orange juice in my country. Enough Said. Ms. Eng, A. Math & Chemistry Intern. She has a looong way to go so jiayou to her. They left this Fridayyy. So goodbye to them & good luck. :D

Waaaaay more to go. But enough for now. I gotta go, or I'm gonna be late again. xByeeee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment