Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dès le départ

Dès le départ
(From The Start)



Woooo! Finally.

I didn't think I could (or would) do it. But I finally did. I've started a blog! :D Honestly, I'm clueless on what to write. Always thought of blogs as an emotional punchbag for drama-llamas, but there is nooou way I'm going do that. I don't need to bitch on my blog because I'll just tell you straight up if I don't like you. What you can expect is updates on my everyday life, random memorable moments, movie reviews, crap i want to sell (or give, if your nice c;) or anything i think is blog-worthy.

About the design of my blog: love the monster pic, hate the color scheme. Will change as soon as I get the patience to find a new one.

That's it. Just an intro to my blog. I will post updates as soon as I clear the horrendous pile of homework that our painfully lovely teachers gave us for the weekend. *ehem Mr. Sim *ehem (So much for celebrating Youth Day. :S)

Credits to DeviantArt for the picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment