Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm a winner.

Aweeesome ! :D

I came home and had my sister raving about someone calling me up from nEbO saying I won tickets to something.
I joined a couple of contests so I wasn't that excited at first because I thought it was just tickets to some movie.
But to my surprise (Ha. What a cliché)..
It wasn't just a movie, it was tickets to SHINE BOTY ASIA 2009! :D
It's the official battle of the year featuring the best crews from Asia battling it out in Hip Hop & Breakdance moves. I"m totally psyched!

Then after that, :DDD
Siew Yan, from Talentz Inc. called me up to update me on my application (See previous posts).
Audition for the course would be somewhere in mid-October
. Wish me luck! :)
Then, she asked me if I was interested in trying out for Teenage Magazine (Of course I said yes!).
She hooked me up & I sent a photo to be reviewed by Teenage.
Maan, I'm so exciteeed.
I'm keeping both my fingers (& feet) crossed! Haha. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment