Monday, July 27, 2009

Mangoes.


Mangoes.

For some epic reason, they were repeatedly linked to me today.

Firstly, Gladys' birthday cake (mango flavor). Happy Birthday (wo)Man! ;D
Idk if it was high sugar content orrr she might have slipped a dash of ecstasy down there, but maaan I was really high after that! I was really acting all crazy (you can ask Greg, Jo or CS). I laughed at things that wasn't even meant as a joke. I was literally laughing like a hyena! I had no idea what I was thinking. Hahaha. Good times man, good times. ;)

Secondly, Jo started talking about Mango vouchers & how she wanted it badly (In case you live under a rock, Mango, besides being a fruit, is also a clothing brand.). I then suggested to Gregory that we buy her mangoes, pretending we thought she meant real mangoes, as a prank. Too bad she overheard it, her reaction would have been priceless! x)

Alright, alright. I gtg.
That's it for now. :DDD

P.S. Greg, I still owe you your spastic photo. I haven't forgotten. Hahaha. ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment